Re: EVERYONE MUST READ

  • Kimberly Cheshire, MD
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      First I want to thank you for devoting your time to end all this spam we are
      getting. But most of all I want to thank you for giving us the great tip about
      http://savingmorethanbefore.com I took your advice and signed up and it has
      been everything you said and more. It is such a great feeling leaving the store
      every week with dozens of free items and paying only pennies on the dollar
      for everything else! Thank you for all you do!