Find that someone here

  • diva-bensley923@purplespills.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
      Wow, what a blast, what a trip actually. was kind of getting bored with the net, was gonna get rid of my broadband and go back to 56k because i hardly used the thing, and really, I didn't do anything much to need it. But last weekend i found this crazy pickup thing, with webcmeras and all the gear. used to waste my time trying to find gals on yahoo, but this place is like 100X easier. this is the spot that made me decide to stick with my net for a bit longer http://www.getactivenow.info/cbif . have fun, i did ;)
    • sherry-heath555@infointernet.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out, plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway http://gitadate.com/meet/ace21/ is the spot im talking about. ive only been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.
      • savanna-terk699@septiscool.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
          Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://anythingoodnow.info managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!