love or crush

  • pornypooja
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hello!

      Thought you'd like to try this out.

      I came across this great page which predicts your future Love life with
      the help of a set of advanced mathematical calculations based on the
      concept of human psychology. It is extremely accurate as long as you
      have answered the set of 15 questions honestly and seriously. This
      award winning website was developed by a group of renowned
      psychologists. Even if you're still skeptical, just go ahead and try it
      for yourself, after all, you have nothing to lose!

      Hint: You won't regret this!

      Click on the link below, and remember, be honest!
      http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1127807366axr

      Enjoy,
      pooja