Re: [The Spy Monster Club] im new

  • Geo Munton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 10:32 AM
      Hi Jolene .
      Well, as a member of this club most of us don't pretend to be spies...... we tell each other about things that has happened to us and try to help eachother out i.e give them oppinions on what ourselves would to if in the same situation. Anyway hope you have fun pretending
      Geo

      Jolene Zoskey <snuffy85366@...> wrote:
      hey! welcome. This is my second e-mail I have gotton from this group since I joined last year. Hopefully you will bring more e-mails. Anyway it's fun to prend to be spys that's what I did. Now there's not here so I do other stuff. LOL TTYL

      Hope you like the club

      Jolene