im new

  • december_sun2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2004
      hi im new to this club but im so glad theres a club like tthis
      because me and my freind love pretending to be spys
    • Jolene Zoskey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
        hey! welcome. This is my second e-mail I have gotton from this group since I joined last year. Hopefully you will bring more e-mails. Anyway it's fun to prend to be spys that's what I did. Now there's not here so I do other stuff. LOL TTYL

        Hope you like the club

        Jolene

      • Geo Munton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2004
          Hi Jolene .
          Well, as a member of this club most of us don't pretend to be spies...... we tell each other about things that has happened to us and try to help eachother out i.e give them oppinions on what ourselves would to if in the same situation. Anyway hope you have fun pretending
          Geo