Re: [The Spy Monster Club] Fiber Scope

  • Geo Munton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
      How come you are on thespymonsterclub as 2 users ?
      Kevin or ..... Viculer .
      viculer <viculer@...> wrote:Can anyone tell me what the smallest diameter og a fiber camera is.
      The ones I've seen on websites are like 1/4" but I've heard they can
      be as small as a toothpick. I need to know what to look

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT