Re: [The Spy Monster Club] I need help

  • Geo Munton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
      Hi Kev
      Thanx for the advice. Your so lucky living in Vagas there's everything for a spy out where you live. I used to live in England but have moved to Northern Ireland in the last 5 months, There's absolutly nothing here, well I suppose I have only lived here for 5 months but I know there wont be anything like a spy outlet.Where did you come across thespymonsterclub? I came across it when the C I A came to our school over in England
      Kevin <viculer@...> wrote:
      GEO------Thanx for the advice. Shit there's holes all over the place. Those cams get that small do they??? I live in vegas and we have a Spy Outlet here that might be able to help you. Spy Outlet-Fox's 2055 E. Tropicana ave. Las Vegas Nv. (702)262-9313 ----------------------- Are the fiber clear color???? What should I look for while I'm pugging these holes........ You should also set up a camcorder when you leave down the street and see what happens when they come out. Good luck

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor