yo!!!!

  • sailor_jupiter_korn_4e
    Message 1 of 84 , Oct 2, 1999
      well wut ya gonna do to be a spy!! ya can't spy
      on ppl on da comp.!!! unless ya hated sum 1 and ya
      wanted sum 1 else to pretend they be friends wit dat
      person er sumthin!! i've done dat before!! well i'm
      outtie for now!!!!!
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.