Heres some help

  • Geo Munton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
      Hi Kev
      I have allready replyed to your last complaint about your upsyairs naibours but it sounds serious What I would do is.......Get a cheap gift for them and take it round Then ask for a drink of water so you can get into their kitchen then see if the have drilled a hole into their counter Its the purfect time as its allmost Xmas
      All the best Kev E mail back asap
      Geo
      Kevin <viculer@...> wrote:
      I live in a downstairs apartment and I have a real bad feeling about my upstairs neighbor spying on what I do. If I get on the computer and go to porno sites I here movement upstairs all of a sudden. Also when I take a shower I can here them move all of a sudden. It seems like they hang out right in the kitchen by where my cupboards are. I'm serious about this, my overhead cupboards are where there kitchen counter is. Is there a way they can drill a hole in the bottom of there cabnets and slide some sort of scope through there. I've looked real hard but can't see anything and I'm not a tweaker. It's always quiet up there unless I go to porn sites or to the bathroom. Can anyone help me out and tell me a way I can find out for sure. It's driving me crazy, I know they have something.......... THANX

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT