Re: [The Spy Monster Club] super tap buster

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      What is a super tap buster?????? There is a thin slot between my ceiling and cabnets. I here sounds like a button falling on the cabnets sometimes. I think if they drilled through the bottom of their cabnets they could hide a camera back far enough so I can't see it, If a super tap can tell me if they have one let me know........THANX