I want spy work

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2003
      I am in California; I have some experience, mostly in driving,
      photography, repelling, I am young and in need of work. I will work
      for privet parties, political parties, or? I am an Eagle Scout. I
      qualified for the US Army Intelligence Program but declined to take
      join because I wanted to work for the CIA, they did not want me
      either with enough people applying from Ivy league schools I did not
      stack up. I will be in the US until December, and then I will be in
      France, Italy, UK Germany and other European Countries.
      I will not spy against my Government, that's rule 1. If anyone has
      anything they car throw my way e-mail me at arkangel162 @...