Re: i need serious spy help!!!!!!!!!

  • lotoman5
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5, 2003
      Try different methods to find which works best for you, and use that
      method a lot.

      --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, s_sisi2005 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > HI, i'm only 11 and i wanna be a spy! No, harriet the spy is for
      > losers, i don't follow it. Plz help! i really like 2 spy and i m ok
      > for my age. This is really important to me. A great website is
      > spytechagency@y... It sells all sorts of spy gear. I know i
      > need to go to a college in quantico VA to be an FBI agent, but i
      > need more help!!!!!
    • kwsnws
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 24, 2003
        --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, "lotoman5" <lotoman5@y...>
        wrote:
        > Try different methods to find which works best for you, and use
        that
        > method a lot.
        >

        > --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, s_sisi2005
        <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > HI, i'm only 11 and i wanna be a spy! No, harriet the spy is for
        > > losers, i don't follow it. Plz help! i really like 2 spy and i m
        ok
        > > for my age. This is really important to me. A great website is
        > > spytechagency@y... It sells all sorts of spy gear. I know i
        > > need to go to a college in quantico VA to be an FBI agent, but i
        > > need more help!!!!!

        i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-mail=
        clemacetc@...
      • mafia_man777
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2003
          kwsnwswrote, if you work for the FBI then they really have lowered
          their academic standards. I don't know what is with all the silliness
          on this group. Are their any adults or at least high school students
          around here? If anyone here is interested in the study of
          intelligence (that's right it's called intelligence be it collection,
          analysis or production) or tradecraft (that's the skills and
          techniques used in collecting intelligence) then I'd suggest you join
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icehawkespionagesquad

          > i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-mail=
          > clemacetc@m...
        • kwsnws
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2003
            no i didn't work in side the FBI but I was used as a spy to catch
            spies--- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, mafia_man777
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > kwsnwswrote, if you work for the FBI then they really have lowered
            > their academic standards. I don't know what is with all the
            silliness
            > on this group. Are their any adults or at least high school
            students
            > around here? If anyone here is interested in the study of
            > intelligence (that's right it's called intelligence be it
            collection,
            > analysis or production) or tradecraft (that's the skills and
            > techniques used in collecting intelligence) then I'd suggest you
            join
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icehawkespionagesquad
            >

            > > i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-
            mail=
            > > clemacetc@m...
          • mafia_man777
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 25, 2003
              Um I think you mean counterintelligence? Typically someone in a
              particular field would know the name of the field their involved in.
              Don't mean to piss on anyone's parade here but just trying to shed
              some light.

              --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, "kwsnws" <kwsnws@y...>
              wrote:
              > no i didn't work in side the FBI but I was used as a spy to catch
              > spies--- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, mafia_man777
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > kwsnwswrote, if you work for the FBI then they really have
              lowered
              > > their academic standards. I don't know what is with all the
              > silliness
              > > on this group. Are their any adults or at least high school
              > students
              > > around here? If anyone here is interested in the study of
              > > intelligence (that's right it's called intelligence be it
              > collection,
              > > analysis or production) or tradecraft (that's the skills and
              > > techniques used in collecting intelligence) then I'd suggest you
              > join
              > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icehawkespionagesquad
              > >

              > > > i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-
              > mail=
              > > > clemacetc@m...
            • harrythecruelkingturtle
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                I would like a little bit of help on counter intelligence also. It
                is a field in which I am a little weak in. In case you need the info,
                I am a hacker with about 3- 3.5yr. exp. I don't know if that helps,
                and it is probably extranious information.
              • mafia_man777
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                  I'm a former hacker myself. You might have read some articles I had
                  written years back under the pen name Mob Boss. Hacking and phreaking
                  are obviously great skills to have in either the collection of intel
                  or counter-intel efforts. Harry if you'd like to talk further drop me
                  an email at mafia_man777@... or go ahead and add me on yahoo
                  messenger. I'd be curious to hear what sort of hacking expertise you
                  have and what's got you interested in intel.

                  --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, harrythecruelkingturtle
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > I would like a little bit of help on counter intelligence also.
                  It
                  > is a field in which I am a little weak in. In case you need the
                  info,
                  > I am a hacker with about 3- 3.5yr. exp. I don't know if that helps,
                  > and it is probably extranious information.
                • anurag gupta
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 4 7:30 AM
                    thank you for that mail b cos i was so eager to know about hacking all i know is that how to get the IP address of someone's email ID but i dont know how to open the e mail ID with the help of IP address could you tell me please . i would be thankfull for your help

                    harrythecruelkingturtle <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I would like a little bit of help on counter intelligence also. It
                    is a field in which I am a little weak in. In case you need the info,
                    I am a hacker with about 3- 3.5yr. exp. I don't know if that helps,
                    and it is probably extranious information.

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  • harrythecruelkingturtle
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 23 7:44 AM
                      Sir/Ma'am, I don't really know what you are trying to adress, Please
                      make it a little more clearer. I would appreciate this much. Thank
                      you.