Re: Interested In Fiber Optic Scopes

  • Jagged999
    Message 1 of 84 , Sep 11 8:53 PM
      I use various fiber optic scopes at work. I work in the medical field. I can tell where to buy them and all but do you got that kind of money. They start at 12,000 dollars.....
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.