annoying OLDER brother

  • chargercheerleader2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      i have an older brother. he is extremely annoying. all he lives for
      is annoying me and for his girlfriend. he talks about her all the
      time. can you give me a way to spy on him and his girlfriend WITHOUT
      getting caught? thanx alot!
      ~cheergirl
    • lotoman5
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2003
        Try and pick a spot to hide, and make sure that it is very good. You
        can then sneak up behind them by doubling back the way you came.

        --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, "chargercheerleader2002"