stop the hackers

  • shadowhawk_34745 <shadowhawk_34745@yahoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
      well i have news for all u computer people we have a real spy who
      loves to hack into peoples computer and steal the names,and
      everything else they can steal their yahoo id is
      red_dragon49442,v1ctory_pr0t3ct,paul_aka_papa_grande,timak46,daddy_dr
      agon_d,the_dragons24_38,d34th_4ss4ss1n,dr_death_1964,vp_p_mrs_d34th,c
      yber_elite_assassin,cyber_elite_masters_hellbitch,lammer_assassin,rhc
      pdragon21. they claim the the broke into the FBI and CIA and stoled
      some files from them to seel to any one who want to buy it and they
      posted some in a chat room and said it is what they stole was real i
      dont know if it was real but it is scary to know that they can hack
      into peoples computer and steal think that they can usethey sais
      that if any one trys to stop them they will put a virus into their
      computer so it blows up they must be stoped but i cant do it alone i
      need help to stop them
    • thehuntresshelena <moongurl@starmail.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2003
        If I knew how I would help but I don't, so sorry.
      • harrythecruelkingturtle
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
          To: shadowhawk_34745,

          I am a hacker as well. But I do not do what they do. So if you need
          ANYTHING I might be willing to help you if I could do it. webpage:
          angelfire.com/electronic2/hsg

          E.M.J