Yahoo Club Photographs

  • missing_mile
    Message 1 of 1698 , Nov 21, 2000
      Perhaps someone, anyone, here can help. If I have
      photos, is it alright to put them in a Yahoo gallery if
      they are copyrighted? Specifically, I was thinking of
      scanning old photos of William Gibson from Locus Magazine,
      accepting the Philip K. Dick and Nebula awards for
      Neuromancer.
    • my411is
      Message 1698 of 1698 , Mar 4, 2002
        dvd is shipping this month. vhs is out already.