Question concerning William Gibbons

  • Schnack, Michael B
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hello. Could you help me by answering a question? Is William Gibson, author of Necromancer, the same William Gibson who collaborated with composer Norman Dello Joio on "Nativity," commissioned in 1990 by the Midland Music Center?

      I'd be grateful for clarification.

      Thanks.

      Michael

    • shibumi_lost
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
        Good day!

        See here: http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsG/gibson-william.html

        Different William Gibson - looks like the one you are thinking of was responsible for "The Miracle Worker" among other plays.

        Also, minor note, it's "Neuromancer" not "Necromancer"

        Happy hunting!

        -T3-
        --- In thesprawlofwilliamgibson@yahoogroups.com, "Schnack, Michael B" <michael-schnack@...> wrote:

        > Hello. Could you help me by answering a question? Is William Gibson, author of Necromancer, the same William Gibson who collaborated with composer Norman Dello Joio on "Nativity," commissioned in 1990 by the Midland Music Center?
        >
        > I'd be grateful for clarification.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Michael

      • Schnack, Michael B