New Gridworks

  • a bill miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hello Friend!
      Just writing to let you know about a new project of mine. The description
      and link are below. I'd be happy to answer questions if you have any. I will
      have some copies for sale soon. If you've already received this, or don't
      want it, please accept my apologies.

      Title: gridworks2000-anim09
      Media: Animation, Digital Video
      Duration: 00:03:00 (3 minute)
      Artist: A. Bill Miller

      "gridworks2000-anim09" is a reproduction of work originally created
      while the artist worked in information visualization at Master-List2000.COM.
      The drawings are recreations from memory. They were drawn individually in
      both ink on paper and ascii plaintext over the course of 6 months just after
      the artist was laid-off from the organization. As a part of the severence
      agreement, the artist was required to destroy all of his personal copies of
      his work for them.

      http://www.master-list2000.com/abillmiller/workingversion/gridworks2000-anim09-final-2small.mov

      Thanks for your time!
      A. Bill

      --
      A. Bill Miller
      MIAD Instructor - Foundations Kinetic Drawing