Re: [The Sprawl of William Gibson] WILLIAM GIBSON author event 8-8-07

  • Tim Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      I do apologize for this and this is the first time ever (in almost ten years) that I have done this but I must cancel my pre-order for the new William Gibson signed books. His publisher made contact with me about him signing books for my company and I could not say no. I do hope you understand and I hope to do more business with BookSmith in the future.

      Warmest Regards,
      Tim Miller, Board Chairman
      www.FLATSIGNED.com &
      FlatSigned Press, Inc.