Node Magazine

  • Sean Kearney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Hi, I am brand new to this forum and look forward to learning and, hopefully, contributing to
      these discussions.

      For anyone interested, I have created a tumblog at http://node.tumblr.com/ with chapter
      summaries (including spoilers) and other goodies (photos, links, maps, research) re: the main
      themes and locations. Some of the folks at the Gibson discussion board ripped the project to
      shreads before a single post and I hope it serves a better purpose for you.

      If you want to get a jump on the new book, you may find this useful. If you don't want
      exposure to any more spoliers than what you have read on Gibson's blog or interviews, you
      may want to stay away until after you have read the book. Either way, I hope you like it and
      find it of some value and/or entertainment.

      Thanks for creating such a rich discussion. I look forward to much more.

      - patternboy