cyberpunk lives

  • television_sky
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
      nice cyber elements in b. rosenbaum's "start the clock":
      http://www.benjaminrosenbaum.com/stories/start.the.clock.html you can
      hear it read on "escape pod":
      http://www.escapepod.org/2007/03/29/ep099-start-the-clock/

      wintermute21: if you are getting this, please contact me or promote my
      mod power so I can take care of pending members/messages.

      -televisionsky
    • jackalope1965
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
        I got the message.
        --- In thesprawlofwilliamgibson@yahoogroups.com, television_sky
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > nice cyber elements in b. rosenbaum's "start the clock":
        > http://www.benjaminrosenbaum.com/stories/start.the.clock.html you can
        > hear it read on "escape pod":
        > http://www.escapepod.org/2007/03/29/ep099-start-the-clock/
        >
        > wintermute21: if you are getting this, please contact me or promote
        my
        > mod power so I can take care of pending members/messages.
        >
        > -televisionsky

      • wide_inside
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
          blast form the proverbial.

          reading loud and clear.
        • wintermute21
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > nice cyber elements in b. rosenbaum's "start the clock":
            > http://www.benjaminrosenbaum.com/stories/start.the.clock.html you can
            > hear it read on "escape pod":
            > http://www.escapepod.org/2007/03/29/ep099-start-the-clock/
            >
            > wintermute21: if you are getting this, please contact me or promote
            my
            > mod power so I can take care of pending members/messages.
            >
            > -televisionsky

            hello tv_sky, apologies for always being the absentee group owner.
            travel and distractions have kept me away. i thought your moderator
            status allowed you to approve pending members/message as you have in
            the past. has this changed? let me know and i'll see what can be done.
            thanks again for your efforts.

            WM21
          • Meph Istopheles
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 6, 2007
              Hey,

              > wintermute21: if you are getting this, please contact me or
              > promote my mod power so I can take care of pending
              > members/messages.

              Don't think I've anything pending, but I'm here.

              Meph

              --
              If you think the United States has stood still, who built the
              largest shopping center in the world?
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 9, 2007
                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > nice cyber elements in b. rosenbaum's "start the clock":
                > http://www.benjaminrosenbaum.com/stories/start.the.clock.html you can
                > hear it read on "escape pod":
                > http://www.escapepod.org/2007/03/29/ep099-start-the-clock/
                >
                > wintermute21: if you are getting this, please contact me or promote my
                > mod power so I can take care of pending members/messages.
                >
                > -televisionsky

                here