A little help

  • tiamat121
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hi people

      How are you cyberpunks today?

      I need some help from the brilliant people here. I am writing a
      sociology essay for a class. It is a class over the impact of
      subcultures. Basically I have to present a thesis at the start of
      the class and present it over all of the material.
      I want to present GibsonĀ“s idea of subcultures being branded as
      product in a global society. The information revolution robbing them
      of backwaters to develop before being taken commercially and the
      changes in future subcultures that must come for them to still be
      relevant.
      I need quotes of Gibson on this theme, I have almost all his work
      and have gone over it but help is still welcome. Also if you know
      any sociologists that have this theory please let me know.
      Sincere thanks

      Horse