Re: Music atmosphere

  • hypernode1
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2004
      That was gomi_otaku who commented about the "Hackers" soundtrack,
      atcually. Check out old Lee Scratch Perry and King Tubby (my personal
      preference) for old Jamaican Dub sometime. One of my friends has a
      pretty good compilation disc called Dub Chill Out, which is a
      collection of various Jamaican dub artists.
    • hypernode1
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- In thesprawlofwilliamgibson@yahoogroups.com, Matt Mooney
        <moondog548@y...> wrote:
        > How bout some Death in Vegas?

        Not familiar with them. Future Sound of London is one that comes to
        mind as is does Techno Animal, James Plotkin and Scorn, Mick Harris'
        illbient dub project. (Gyral, Zander and Logghi Barogghi albums
        specifically) DJ Spooky also drifts into my mind when reading
        Gibson's work.