Re: [The Sprawl of William Gibson] My Big Fat Greek Wedding

  • Matt Mooney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      I thought it was cute but would give it a C+. There just wasn't much
      too it. Just a couple groaners and a very cliche "my family is goofy
      and i want more out of life than people tell me i should" after school
      special story. Glad you got what you did from it though. But I suspect
      you put into your viewing of it what you got out. The leading lady was
      outstanding, however.

      --- Christopher Bradley <noisecontrol1@...> wrote:
      > Here are my comments on the acclaimed My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
      >
      > This movie is awesome, and I think anyone who can value the merits of
      > the human spirit overcoming boundaries and stereotypes to ultimately
      > seek and discover true happiness in life should watch this movie. The
      > dialogue, and complexities of family life are moving, and it becomes
      > joyously apparent that other cultures do have something of value to
      > offer for all of us to share in.
      >
      > Oh, to just be Ian�.
      >
      > Gibson fans � Consider it Literature
      >
      > Tori Amos Fans � Consider it a lesson in merits.
      >
      > Christopher J. Bradley
      > HYPERLINK "mailto:noisecontrol1@..."noisecontrol1@...
      > Noise Control Publishing
      > HYPERLINK "http://www.noisecontrolpub.com"www.noisecontrolpub.com
      >
      > 9 1 Chronicles 14:10 And David enquired of God, saying, Shall I go up
      > against the Philistines? And wilt thou deliver them into mine hand?
      > And
      > the LORD said unto him, Go up; for I will deliver them into thine
      > hand.
      >
      > Yahoo Groups:
      > HYPERLINK

      > yahoo.com/group/digitalnoisecontrol/