williamgibsonbooks.com

  • Chris Bradley <noisecontrol1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Pretty cool that this Pattern Reconition is kind of unifying interest
      in Gibson.

      I am really looking forward to it.
      I just saw the link on alt.cyberpunk.com news

      Talk to you soon,

      Chris
      Niagara Falls
    • gomi_otaku
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        --- In thesprawlofwilliamgibson@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Bradley
        <noisecontrol1@y...>" <noisecontrol1@y...> wrote:
        > Pretty cool that this Pattern Reconition is kind of unifying
        interest
        > in Gibson.

        hell yeah...I whipped through the book in about two days....
        good, but now I have to wait even longer for a new book, hey?
        gomi_