Re: neil gaiman

  • manicdeity
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2002
      Yeah, I read American God's recently and I highly recommend it.

      He reminds me of Gibson in a few ways, good and bad. He works with
      the constructs of society. Which I find good. He also ignores some
      of the set rules in the book for artistic fancy. This can make a
      story more imaginitive, but degrades the literature some. Gibson was
      huge on doing this, but he did it in a wonderful way (to me atleast).

      Next on my list is another Gaiman book; neverwhere.

      Oh, I've been in this group/club many years, but I just haven't been
      the least bit active. Cheers.