Murakami sumo

  • ac1dk0de
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6 10:18 PM
      OT :']

      Guy hands me a copy of Murakami's [underground] in Wash.Sq.Pk.
      And wanted my grubby Snowcrash, dogeared, ripped, stained as it was.

      While Gib languishes on his non-yet-extant new novel, I'll keep warm with Neal.

      (sidie):)

      What's your opinion of Bluetooth?
    • cromnos
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26 5:54 PM
        Bluetooth was an emerging technology for proximity connections in the
        earlies 2000´s, let´s say 2001/2002. As you may correctly suppose,
        it´s obsolete and replaced by the lifeware devices.
        Psichoviruses used them for infecting human conscinces after the
        first age evolution of the neurolinguistic programming, which leaded
        to the well known Koëgnar-Gutson paradigm, also named <Personal
        Reality infective process> (PRIP, or ´pripped´ people).
        I guess I´m boring you with this baby-schoolar lecture, but if you
        want more historical information, please keep on asking me.

        Cromnos.