Cunningham in URB

  • Wintermute21
    Message 1 of 1698 , Sep 3, 1999
      Well, first off I would like to welcome all of
      the recent additions to the Sprawl. I am really
      surprised that so many people have found this place, when
      it just started out a few months back as me and
      FateAmmenable, T3CHNOMANC3R, evality and xenophile23. For any
      new members that have not been a part of a Yahoo club
      site before, the links and photo sections are open for
      additions, and the chat room, though it has not really been
      used very much, is pretty nice to have if I ever get
      organized enough to actually be around and hang out
      here.<br><br>A quick bit of news, especially if any of you didnt
      check the message archive if you joined very recently:
      in this month's issue of URB magazine, there is an
      interview with director Chris Cunningham, and a substantial
      segment is spent discussing his hopes behind the camera
      on Nueromancer, and what he thinks has been done
      wrong in other Gibson adaptations. Apparently he is
      working very closely with WG on the screenplay, which is
      the best news I have heard yet about the project. I
      will be transcribing the interview and posting it in
      the next few days. <br><br>Also, if anyone has any
      information on "All Tomorrow's Parties", please share with
      the club. I have really been in the dark on it,
      mostly because the network of people i gather info from
      is mostly related to electronic media, be it film,
      television, music or otherwise.<br><br>Also, this site is
      supposed to be a part of the William Gibson Webring by now
      except that I am required to add an HTML tag, but the
      fact that i do not have access to the HTML code which
      controls the main page are making this diificult. I am
      hoping that posting a link to my homepage on
      Gibson(which i need to work on, so dont go there, it's blank),
      will be sufficient. I'll keep you informed.
      you happen to be surfing the internet for awhile,
      open an additional browser and log it into the chat
      room. Maybe we can finally start using it.
    • my411is
      Message 1698 of 1698 , Mar 4, 2002
        dvd is shipping this month. vhs is out already.