DOS f0ssi1s

  • aC1Dk0De
    Message 1 of 1698 , May 1, 2001
      Installed a Xanth game on my bsn (brand spankin
      new) pentium IV thang. Wouldn't get any further that
      the initial bleepbloop. Girlfriend says the 3.5s are
      of the same feather should be
      compatible.<br><br>Apparently I'm on the guilty side, those who think that the
      PC is designed to make me more efficient.
    • my411is
      Message 1698 of 1698 , Mar 4, 2002
        dvd is shipping this month. vhs is out already.