Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Just a note to thank all of you for writing and wishing me a Merry Christmas! I love to hear from you all, but I don't always get to answer you all. If you have a special subject you'd like me to discuss, just mention it to me.

      If you haven't already, please send me a quick note, let me know where in the world you are from, and let me know how you are trying to keep it simple!

      God Bless you all!
      Sheryl

      ps, I really love to hear where you are from. I have readers from all over the world, and that is what I love to hear about. that really makes my day.

      Anytime you want to forward this to other readers who may be interested, please do, and tell them how to sign up!