Fall Photo Contest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2006
      If you have some beautiful fall scenery in your area, send in the
      photo! If your photo wins, it will get posted on our website!

      We will also put the photos in a folder for viewing across the world!

      Hope you have FUN with this!

      Let your fellow photographers, (ametuers, of course!) know about
      this. We hope to get quite a bunch of photos.

      Also: Send in your favorite fall recipe! We will post those, as well.

      ps, if you are interested in using this newsletter, or parts of it in
      your newsletter, magazine, or newspaper,
      just e-mail me!

      thesimple_life@...