Welcome to Fall

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      We at the Simple life are now over 1300 strong! I receive letters
      daily thanking me for recent messages.

      Please visit our website and make sure your personal settings are on
      daily digest or individual email, or you might be missing recent
      issues.

      You just never know what kind of gardening, family, recipe, or
      personal growth hint you might be missing. this week our topic was
      creativity and critical thinking. The recipe was dry rub for
      grilling, or roasting. Which spices would you like to try?

      I hope you are "keeping it simple" this fall!

      Sheryl Simons

      Founder and Author of "The Simple Life"