The Shadow Wind

  • silver_nutbar
    Message 1 of 58 , Aug 20, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Shadow Wind
    • freakefreaky
      Message 58 of 58 , Nov 13, 2003
        -hey i relly want to know more about what is relly that you are
        doing, iam relly new to this.I know a little abouth the elements
        and all but i relly want to get to know more.Strange things have
        been happening to me lately this has peaked my interest, it began
        when i started medetation two years ago i am now seing the results.
        Strange things come to my mind and i say strang ethings even when i
        get angry it relly comes flowing out i try my best to controol my
        self and have been dong so but i want to learn how to harnest that
        energy from whitin or wehreever it is comming form

        hey do reply i need a answer as to what should i do or some
        advice.please.

        sincerely
        jaosn