The Second American Civil War

  • techno_punk69
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Second American Civil War
    • georgiaczar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2001
        Hey Louie, I want to invite you over to the WBTS
        Chancellorsville Bar, where you can be any character you wish. Our
        town is Juneberry, set in the Wild West, with strong
        War Between the States overtones. We are not limited
        by time constraints. Napoleon is just as likely to
        show up in the bar as are Madonna, Julia Roberts, or
        Britney Spears. When you join, just read all the posts
        and get a sense of the place. Then......full speed
        ahead as any character you decide to be. I will send
        you an offical club invite as soon as I get back to
        the Bar. Although I am going by the handle of
        Georgiaczar, most folks call me Buzz. Also, I'm not 58 years
        old - it's just part of my alias. See ya there,
        friend!<br><br>Buzz