Trade list

  • mattalexprice
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously didn't know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up copy of the game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now. Turns out it was 130 ships!!!

      So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't need to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading going on here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but typically glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says otherwise below. I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.

      Here's what I have for trade:
      2 x Skaven Doombringers
      3 x Skaven Deathburners
      3 x Skaven Warpraiders
      1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
      3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but some masts are broken)
      3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
      3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
      1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
      3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but tall masts and their banners)

      And here's what I'd like:
      Orc Wyvern riders
      Orc Hulk
      Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
      Elf Dragonship
      Elf Dragonriders
      Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
      Anything Chaos Dwarf
    • jpattern_xebec
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 3, 2009
        Now THAT'S a good deal! Congratulations on your win!

        I don't have any ships to help you with, but I had to comment on your good fortune.

        :)

        Jeff
      • Marell Le Fou
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 3, 2009
          Congratulations too ! Sometimes luck smiles, and it's the good new of the week :-)

          I do have some ships to trade eventualy, but i let those who don't have enough ships to play correctly to ask first.

          After that, you can call me back to view if something is still missing.

          Marell

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 3, 2009
            If you have a few war galleys you wish to part with let me know.

            --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, Marell Le Fou <marell_le_fou@...> wrote:

            > Congratulations too ! Sometimes luck smiles, and it's the good new of the week :-)
            >
            > I do have some ships to trade eventualy, but i let those who don't have enough ships to play correctly to ask first.
            >
            > After that, you can call me back to view if something is still missing.
            >
            > Marell

          • holger.daniels
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 3, 2009
              Hi!
              Congrats, that was probably THE bargain of th recent decade.

              I would absolutely like to offer you a dragonship for the hawkships.
              Maybe some Empire vs. Skaven, have to go through my heaps of spare ships.
              Contact me of the list.

              /Holger

              mattalexprice wrote:
              > Hi everyone,
              >
              > Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came
              across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously
              didn't know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up
              copy of the game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now.
              Turns out it was 130 ships!!!

              > So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't
              need to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading
              going on here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but
              typically glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says
              otherwise below. I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.

              > Here's what I have for trade:
              > 2 x Skaven Doombringers
              > 3 x Skaven Deathburners
              > 3 x Skaven Warpraiders
              > 1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
              > 3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but
              some masts are broken)
              > 3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
              > 3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
              > 1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
              > 3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but
              tall masts and their banners)

              > And here's what I'd like:
              > Orc Wyvern riders
              > Orc Hulk
              > Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
              > Elf Dragonship
              > Elf Dragonriders
              > Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
              > Anything Chaos Dwarf
            • holger.daniels
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 3, 2009
                Hi!
                Congrats, that was probably THE bargain of the recent decade.

                mattalexprice wrote:
                > Hi everyone,
                >
                > Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came
                across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously
                didn't know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up
                copy of the game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now.
                Turns out it was 130 ships!!!

                > So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't
                need to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading
                going on here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but
                typically glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says
                otherwise below. I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.

                > Here's what I have for trade:
                > 2 x Skaven Doombringers
                > 3 x Skaven Deathburners
                > 3 x Skaven Warpraiders
                > 1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
                > 3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but
                some masts are broken)
                > 3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
                > 3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
                > 1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
                > 3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but
                tall masts and their banners)

                > And here's what I'd like:
                > Orc Wyvern riders
                > Orc Hulk
                > Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
                > Elf Dragonship
                > Elf Dragonriders
                > Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
                > Anything Chaos Dwarf
              • mattalexprice
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 4, 2009
                  Thanks everyone.

                  I still do get a little giddy when I think about my crazy luck there!

                  Holger: I'd love to trade you the hawkships for the dragonship, and would love to trade for some of your extra Empire stuff if you have any for my Skaven. I forgot to mention, I don't have any griffon riders, so I'd be interested in those too, if you had any.

                  Andrew: Sorry, I don't have any wargalleys to part with at the moment, but thanks for asking.

                  Probably best to just email me more details, right? Try me here: mattalexprice at my gmail account. I don't use the yahoo one at all...

                  I look forward to hearing from you.

                  Matt

                  --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "holger.daniels" <holger.daniels@...> wrote:

                  > Hi!
                  > Congrats, that was probably THE bargain of th recent decade.
                  >
                  > I would absolutely like to offer you a dragonship for the hawkships.
                  > Maybe some Empire vs. Skaven, have to go through my heaps of spare ships.
                  > Contact me of the list.
                  >
                  > /Holger
                  >
                  > mattalexprice wrote:
                  > > Hi everyone,
                  > >
                  > > Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came
                  > across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously
                  > didn't know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up
                  > copy of the game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now.
                  > Turns out it was 130 ships!!!
                  > >
                  > > So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't
                  > need to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading
                  > going on here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but
                  > typically glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says
                  > otherwise below. I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.
                  > >
                  > > Here's what I have for trade:
                  > > 2 x Skaven Doombringers
                  > > 3 x Skaven Deathburners
                  > > 3 x Skaven Warpraiders
                  > > 1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
                  > > 3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but
                  > some masts are broken)
                  > > 3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
                  > > 3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
                  > > 1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
                  > > 3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but
                  > tall masts and their banners)
                  > >
                  > > And here's what I'd like:
                  > > Orc Wyvern riders
                  > > Orc Hulk
                  > > Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
                  > > Elf Dragonship
                  > > Elf Dragonriders
                  > > Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
                  > > Anything Chaos Dwarf

                • Tim
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 5, 2009
                    I don't have anything for trade but I do have some Chaos Dwarf ships on eBay right now if anyone's interested.

                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300353840141&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

                    --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "mattalexprice" <mattalexprice@...> wrote:

                    > Hi everyone,
                    >
                    > Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously didn't know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up copy of the game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now. Turns out it was 130 ships!!!
                    >
                    > So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't need to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading going on here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but typically glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says otherwise below. I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.
                    >
                    > Here's what I have for trade:
                    > 2 x Skaven Doombringers
                    > 3 x Skaven Deathburners
                    > 3 x Skaven Warpraiders
                    > 1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
                    > 3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but some masts are broken)
                    > 3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
                    > 3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
                    > 1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
                    > 3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but tall masts and their banners)
                    >
                    > And here's what I'd like:
                    > Orc Wyvern riders
                    > Orc Hulk
                    > Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
                    > Elf Dragonship
                    > Elf Dragonriders
                    > Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
                    > Anything Chaos Dwarf

                  • mattalexprice
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 10, 2009
                      Hey all,

                      Looks like these didn't generate too much interest. I'll leave them up here for a few more days, then next week it's off to ebay they go. If there's any interest, it's probably best to email me at mattalexprice at gmail dot com.

                      Tim, thanks for the link to your Chaos Dwarfs ... I ended up paying as much for those guys as I did for the 130 others I got in that lucky lot! A strong welcome to the fact that these little ships aren't that easy to get anymore!

                      Cheers

                      --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tumbleweed102556@...> wrote:

                      > I don't have anything for trade but I do have some Chaos Dwarf ships on eBay right now if anyone's interested.
                      >
                      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300353840141&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
                      >

                      > --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "mattalexprice" <mattalexprice@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi everyone,
                      > >
                      > > Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously didn't know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up copy of the game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now. Turns out it was 130 ships!!!
                      > >
                      > > So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't need to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading going on here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but typically glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says otherwise below. I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.
                      > >
                      > > Here's what I have for trade:
                      > > 2 x Skaven Doombringers
                      > > 3 x Skaven Deathburners
                      > > 3 x Skaven Warpraiders
                      > > 1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
                      > > 3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but some masts are broken)
                      > > 3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
                      > > 3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
                      > > 1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
                      > > 3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but tall masts and their banners)
                      > >
                      > > And here's what I'd like:
                      > > Orc Wyvern riders
                      > > Orc Hulk
                      > > Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
                      > > Elf Dragonship
                      > > Elf Dragonriders
                      > > Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
                      > > Anything Chaos Dwarf

                    • Maurizio Busin
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 10, 2009
                        Hi, I'm interested in the Skaven ships.

                        How much for those 2 doombringers, 3 deathburners and 3 warpraiders?

                        I'm Italian, so I have to consider shipping fees.

                        Thank you and regards.

                        _____

                        --- In theseaofclaws@ <mailto:theseaofclaws%40yahoogroups.com>
                        yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tumbleweed102556@...> wrote:

                        > I don't have anything for trade but I do have some Chaos Dwarf ships on
                        eBay right now if anyone's interested.

                        > http://cgi.ebay
                        <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300353840141&ssPageName=
                        STRK:MESELX:IT>
                        com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300353840141&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

                        > --- In theseaofclaws@ <mailto:theseaofclaws%40yahoogroups.com>
                        yahoogroups.com, "mattalexprice" <mattalexprice@> wrote:

                        > > Hi everyone,
                        > >
                        > > Though I've been interested in MoW for awhile now, I only just came
                        across an ebay auction that I couldn't resist - the fellow obviously didn't
                        know what he had and posted a poor quality photo of a beat up copy of the
                        game and what looked like maybe 20-30 ships: 30$ buy-it-now. Turns out it
                        was 130 ships!!!

                        > > So help me round out some navies, while trading away what I don't need
                        to a good home. It doesn't seem like there's much active trading going on
                        here now, but I thought I'd try. Everything is unpainted but typically
                        glued, and I don't have masts or flags/sails unless it says otherwise below.
                        I'm more than happy to send photos if you'd like.

                        > > Here's what I have for trade:
                        > > 2 x Skaven Doombringers
                        > > 3 x Skaven Deathburners
                        > > 3 x Skaven Warpraiders
                        > > 1 x Slaanesh Hellship (primed black)
                        > > 3 x Elf Hawkships (The little SOL guys. Includes masts and sails, but
                        some masts are broken)
                        > > 3 x Bretonnian Buccaneers
                        > > 3 x Bretonnian Pegasus Riders
                        > > 1 x Bretonnian Galleon (Includes mast sprue and sails!)
                        > > 3 x Orc drillakillas (painted green and red, includes snapped off but
                        tall masts and their banners)

                        > > And here's what I'd like:
                        > > Orc Wyvern riders
                        > > Orc Hulk
                        > > Anything Imperial/Empire (except wargalleys! Got too many of those)
                        > > Elf Dragonship
                        > > Elf Dragonriders
                        > > Just about anything Chaos, except Slaanesh.
                        > > Anything Chaos Dwarf

                      • Phil Tortorici
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 10, 2009
                          On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Maurizio Busin <maurillo@...>wrote:

                          > Hi, I'm interested in the Skaven ships.
                          > .
                          >
                          > Iju,___

                          +++I just received a small Skaven Navy. I hadn't planned on having one, but
                          a fellow gamer had extra. Right now I'm finishing up the last of my Empire
                          ships.
                          Phil 0

                          --
                          "What lever do I pull to be crushed by a safe?"
                          �Karen Delaney St. Croix Popeil Walker Finster-Walker

                        • mattalexprice
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 10, 2009
                            My apologies, but the Skaven are all now spoken for, as well as the Hawkships and the Hellship.

                            The Bretonnians and drillakillas are still up for trade, if you'd like.

                            --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "Maurizio Busin" <maurillo@...> wrote:

                            > Hi, I'm interested in the Skaven ships.
                            >

                            > How much for those 2 doombringers, 3 deathburners and 3 warpraiders?
                            >

                            > I'm Italian, so I have to consider shipping fees.
                            >

                            > Thank you and regards.
                            >

                            > _____

                          • Tim
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 12, 2009
                              And thank you, it wound up covering the cost to replace my monitor that died last week. Of course it was supposed to go toward a new copy of Blood Bowl... don't you hate when real live goes in the way.

                              Tim

                              --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "mattalexprice" <mattalexprice@...> wrote:

                              > Hey all,
                              >
                              > Looks like these didn't generate too much interest. I'll leave them up here for a few more days, then next week it's off to ebay they go. If there's any interest, it's probably best to email me at mattalexprice at gmail dot com.
                              >
                              > Tim, thanks for the link to your Chaos Dwarfs ... I ended up paying as much for those guys as I did for the 130 others I got in that lucky lot! A strong welcome to the fact that these little ships aren't that easy to get anymore!
                              >
                              > Cheers
                              *snipped*