dwarf fleet photos

  • Hecto Plasma
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      hi, some days ago I was wandering in ebay and i found a very nice
      dwarf fleet, painted in shadows of yellow and with lot of pictures
      detailing them, as a fleet and as individual ships.
      I could not resist taking the pictures to use em as model in future.
      Would it be useful if i put them in the photo section ? if yes they
      would go in the 03 fleet dwarf section rught ?
    • jpattern@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        I wouldn't feel comfortable loading someone else's photos into one of our
        photo albums without their permission.

        If you e-mail the seller and get his permission to load the photos, then I
        have no problem with it. And ask him to join the group, if he's not already a
        member.

        Jeff

      • Hecto Plasma
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          Apologies, I forgot to say that, but I was going to ask him permission
          first. I was going to contact him as i wanted to know if he works on
          commision too. Only, as if I understood he, or they, are a painting
          service so i took as granted the permission. Looks like free
          advertising :-)))
          About joining the group, i will ask too.

          By the way, the fleet is the same it was signalled some days ago on
          this group