what happened to the ship templates for building stuff

  • lordflamesight
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      what happened to the ship templates??
    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        I don't think we've ever had the official ship templates here. We may
        have had links to other websites that have them though. It's also
        possible that - if we do have them, they are at one of the two sister
        sites, but I really don't think we have them.

        Anyone else?

        Scott

        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "lordflamesight"
        <lordflamesight@...> wrote: