Re: [The Sea Of Claws] Man O War Showcase Image

  • cell72004
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      I've sneeked my drawing into the Showcase Art folder (very Orky, I know) ... If it's out of place there please let me know and I'll move it somewhere else, but somehow the two orks seem to like it there, next to the Hulk ... curious creatures these Greenskins ...

    • ShaunGamer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        I have repositioned the ship and the titles and made everything a bit
        smaller so it doesn't look as cramped. The new Art is in the folder and
        hopefully it is better presented!!

        Shaun

        p.s. There have been some great suggestions so far for this months
        showcase. I can't wait to try some out!!
      • manowarplayer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
          You da man!

          Thanks a lot.