MOW Products List

  • the1hugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Being new to this forum, I was wondering, has anyone ever posted a
      listing of all the MOW products sold?

      By the way, I own 2 of the MOW Box sets, 1 of Plague Ship, and I
      believe 1 of Sea of Blood, but I havn't found it yet. Altogether I
      have about 60 + of the ships. (I must get them out and painted up.)

      -- Don
    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        Ya know, I don't think anyone ever has.

        This sounds like a good addition to the FAQ - I'll add it soon.

        Scott

        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "the1hugh" <the1hugh@...>