New guy

  • miller_lauralee
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
      Heyya out there. I'm the new guy. My name is Shane.

      I've been playing the game since it appeared on the shelves so when I
      came across your group here I couldn't help bu tbe interested.

      That's about all for me. Drop a line if you want.

      Shane
    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
        Welcome aboard Shane!

        Don't let the activity so far for December throw you off, this has
        always been a slow month for the group as everyone gets ready for the
        holidays. Of course, a good, interesting topic or too can easily change
        all that!

        Tell us about your collection of ships, favorite fleets or maybe share
        a good session report on a Man O War game you had. If you are looking
        for some good conversations to jump into, just search the messages a
        couple hundred or so back to get up tp speed on the latest that's been
        discussed.

        Glad to have you here!

        Scott

        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "miller_lauralee"
        <miller_lauralee@...> wrote:

        > Heyya out there. I'm the new guy. My name is Shane.
        >
        > I've been playing the game since it appeared on the shelves so when I
        > came across your group here I couldn't help bu tbe interested.
        >
        > That's about all for me. Drop a line if you want.
        >
        > Shane

      • Allen Swan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          OK i'm in the game. I just got a dwarf fleet on ebay and only spent
          $85.00. I'll post pics as soon as I get them painted up.

          Allen Swan