Re: UK events

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Thare are events all the time in the UK, you just have to find them.

      You can play games in "Gamesworkshop".

      The next Big Wargames Con in London is SALUTE on April 21st
      (www.salute.co.uk).

      You just miss SELWEG (www.seleg.com).

      Check out www.wargames.co.uk/cgi-bin/Events/EventsGuide.asp
      for more events.

      Surch the web you may find more.

      You may be able to Run a game at Dragonmeet in December
      (www.dragonmeet.com),but its a RPG con.

      Ed

      --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "mrbrownesquire"