Crew Rule Question

  • hoppenra
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Quick crew rule question:
      Can you have crew of different experience level aboard the same ship?
      What happens if a crew transfers to a ship of a higher experience
      level?

      Thanks
      Eric
    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        I dont think you can, though I dont have the rule shere in front of
        me. As far as transfers go, I don't think that is in the rules... I
        could be wrong though, I would say that the crew levels drop to the
        lowest lewel of all crew counters (at least for the rest of that game).

        Any other thoughts??

        Scott

        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, hoppenra <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Quick crew rule question:
        > Can you have crew of different experience level aboard the same ship?
        > What happens if a crew transfers to a ship of a higher experience
        > level?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Eric
      • hoppenra
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          I would assume the Crew is linked to the ships experience level
          only. Also, I would assume if you transfer a Crew counter from one
          ship to another, that crew counter level is changed to the level of
          the ship being transferred to up or down.

          Later
          Eric

          --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, manowarplayer <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > I dont think you can, though I dont have the rule shere in front
          of
          > me. As far as transfers go, I don't think that is in the rules...
          > could be wrong though, I would say that the crew levels drop to
          the
          > lowest lewel of all crew counters (at least for the rest of that
          game).

          > Any other thoughts??
          >
          > Scott
          >
          > --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, hoppenra <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > > Quick crew rule question:
          > > Can you have crew of different experience level aboard the same
          ship?
          > > What happens if a crew transfers to a ship of a higher
          experience
          > > level?
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Eric
        • Belinda Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
            Not covered in the rules, but if you transfered crew from one to another ship that was ABANDOND and of the SAME class then I dont see a change in there level. If you went to a ship of a DIFFERENT and STILL crew you would lose there level.

            My personal views only.

            manowarplayer <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            I dont think you can, though I dont have the rule shere in front of
            me. As far as transfers go, I don't think that is in the rules... I
            could be wrong though, I would say that the crew levels drop to the
            lowest lewel of all crew counters (at least for the rest of that game).

            Any other thoughts??

            Scott

            --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, hoppenra <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Quick crew rule question:
            > Can you have crew of different experience level aboard the same ship?
            > What happens if a crew transfers to a ship of a higher experience
            > level?
            >
            > Thanks
            > Eric

            The Sea Of Claws - Photo Section