Re: Hobby Products Ships , i could organize ships from ger...

  • Toma Diener
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
      Most Excellent- gunther tischer, You "Da Man!!" A regular Mensch in
      Mine Book!

      I am interested in an entire Fleet of their 'Ork' Ships for my
      Lizardmen...

      I have found from personal experience that it is possible to set up a
      Private "Buy-It-Now" auction from eBay, and this would greatly
      expedite cash transfers to you through PayPal- I'm sure all us Buyers
      don't mind paying the Transaction Fees (I know I don't mind a Bit!)
      (This would make it easier for You, as well as cover we poor Buyers:
      not that I don't trust you, but It's just a Good Practice to use well
      known third party intermediaries for overseas transactions: everybody
      feels safer knowing exactly what is happening & when).

      I seem to recall you are not set up on EBay, is that correct?

      If you are Not, and really don't want to do so, I'm sure other
      arrangements for the actual transaction can be arranged-

      "ReB T'oma, the Shaman'O'Gamin' "
      --->Memetic Engineer-Knight Kadosh
      ----->Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
      "If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"

      http://www.kpft.org/links.php

      Lyrics are Here:
      http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php
      Animated Video is Here:
      http://pip.rubberfeet.org/stuff/ducks.html

      --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "gunthertischer"
      <blashyrk666@h...> wrote:
      > ahoi,
      >
      > i will place an order for myself in the next days and see how the
      > staff at hobby products will handle my order. if this goes fine. i
      > will find out about postage and taxes for the us.
    • gunthertischer
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
        ahoi toma,

        you can find me on ebay by searching for user names : blashyrk,
        look at my positive feedback and you will see that you can trust me.
        if i post your order there i hope you are fast enough to buy it ,
        because i am not interested to sending all ships i will probably order
        for you to someone else in the world. i also have paypal since 11
        months so the money transfer would not be a problem

        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "Toma Diener"

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
          <blashyrk666@h...> wrote:
          > ahoi toma,
          >
          > you can find me on ebay by searching for user names : blashyrk,
          > look at my positive feedback and you will see that you can trust me.

          Ditto for Me: " peyoterattle "is my ebay nom-de-plume.

          > if i post your order there i hope you are fast enough to buy it ,
          > because i am not interested to sending all ships i will probably
          order for you to someone else in the world.

          Not as much of a problem as you might think. Look Here:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5203025933&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
          A 'Private Auction' can be set up relatively easily, as long as it is
          completed quickly (I don't know if its according to EBAy policy, but
          the "Buy It Now" option certainly seems to allow for it. Obviously,
          it _can_ be done).

          >i also have paypal since 11 months so the money transfer would not be
          >aproblem

          Excellent: After you do a 'test-purchase' to determine HobbyProducts
          turn-around time, I don't even mind paying "up-front" so you don't
          extend money out-of-pocket. I'm sure since the Transaction will be
          covered by EBay, other people will feel similairly-

          We may want to leave further details to Off-List emails, and Post when
          the Event actually takes place so anyone interested can Partake.

          Excellent!!!

        • holger.daniels@comhem.se
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
            Hi!
            "Steve Freshour" wrote concerning Toma´s message
            > and dont ebay get a % of your sale and paypal have a fee for sellers?
            > i have found through trading with people on these news groups, esp with
            > people that have been registered with them for some while are pretty
            > trustworthy. and is probly the cheapest way to go.

            You can also use paypal without ebay, I have done this already several times, you just
            need the right email-adress. Then you can still keep paypal as transfer medium, but
            need not to pay ebay.
            Holger