anybody got an answer to my question i recently posted

  • Brian Dean
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2005
      I was curious if anybody has made the rules for the Mithril Airship.
      Also,
      How do you use human Grand magic??
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2005
        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Dean" <Morachnyion@h...>
        wrote:
        > I was curious if anybody has made the rules for the Mithril Airship.
        > Also,
        > How do you use human Grand magic??

        I guess I am the one who originally came up with the rules for the
        Mithril Airship (Mithril Zeppelin...whatever). I know that if you look
        at the pics I posted of the one I made (Look for the Olishem folder
        under in the Dwarf folder in the Fleets section of the Photos), I am
        pretty sure one of them mentions the message number where I posted
        some unrefined rules. (Ok I just went and looked it up, message number
        2543) I haven't play tested it enough yet though. I know I was looking
        into simplifying them some. Feel free to make your own though! But if
        you use it, please post feedback on the rules.
      • Brian Dean
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2005
          Hmm,, ok,, I would just like to try to figure this thing out when
          looking at the data card. I figured it would have a cannon quadrant
          like a dwarf dreadnaught having the abality to fire 2 ahead or 2 to
          the side and being able to drop bombs like the dwarven balloon.
          Would the points cost be about 200 due to it being like an Iron clad
          but also a flier indepentant.
          Also i really love that template, its rather nice looking.

          Brian

        • holger.daniels@comhem.se
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2005
            Hello!

            From: "Brian Dean"
            > Hmm,, ok,, I would just like to try to figure this thing out when
            > looking at the data card. I figured it would have a cannon quadrant
            > like a dwarf dreadnaught having the abality to fire 2 ahead or 2 to
            > the side and being able to drop bombs like the dwarven balloon.
            > Would the points cost be about 200 due to it being like an Iron clad
            > but also a flier indepentant.
            > Also i really love that template, its rather nice looking.
            Thanks a lot.

            We had it already several times in battle, I think about 5times. It is a tough one, and
            can get really annoying (particularly against e.g. Chaos Dwarf BBs, Dark Elf
            Doomreavers, Hellrammer, Ironsharks, Catapult ships etc), especially if it repairs all
            the time. On the other hand, if you know what you are doing, it is also relatively fast
            destroyable, if acting without backup by the rest of the Dwarfen fleet. So if you aim
            high, it will rather fast loose altitude...on another occasion the wizard on the Black Ark
            casted a rainbow bridge(sp?) and the Black Ark just boarded over a distance :-)
            But the Mithril Airship is definitely worth its points.

            Holger

            btw. I have just send you Roberts (olishem) rules in word-format
          • Victor Garcia
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2005

              >btw. I have just send you Roberts (olishem) rules in word-format

              Hey, we would like to see them too.

              Victor in Lustria

              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2005
                Hello!
                From: Victor Garcia
                > >btw. I have just send you Roberts (olishem) rules in word-format
                > >
                > Hey, we would like to see them too.
                > Victor in Lustria
                It is just message 2543 in rtf format. But if you want to have the group´s space clogged
                up, :-)
                I have it just put under files>holger´s ships

                Holger