Help for a newbie please

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Ok, so I have acquired the basic game plus Sea of Blood and Plague
      Fleet. And I have managed to acquire a few ships - dwaves & skaven.

      Masts seem to be a problem but I can make something up out of plastic
      rod.

      But my problem is banners and sails. I have WD 160 with the pics
      which can be copied. Any ideas where to go for banners and sails for
      other fleets would be gratefully received.

      Thanks in advance.

      Tony