[The Sea Of Claws] Re: Some minor questions??

  • Mariano
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2004
      HI,

      I´m can´t get into the pages you linked but some one looks like if he
      could get the information. Why? Does any body explain it to me???

      Can some one tell me more about energy cards?? The magic system it´s
      the old one at WFB??

      Many thanks to everyone.

      Mariano (Aniku)

      --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, scott lewis <slyotee@y...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks, I reallllly appreciate the links. I found all
      > the info I was looking for. Except, now I am
      > interested in seeing the undead fleets and rules.
      >
      > =====
      > Scott Lewis
      > Director of Print Media/Art Director
      > Gye Nyame Marketing

      > http://my.yahoo.com
    • knowlton190
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
        Hi, I happen to notice some people's frustration with my site, or
        progress with it. Do to real life stuff and in part lack of interest
        I haven't gotten as much done on it as I would have liked. In truth,
        I am all over the place on updates, as I get bored with working on
        the same stuff all the time, even Man O' War. I hate scanning, and
        editing pictures is pretty time consuming. I am trying to overhaul
        EVERYTHING that used to be on my old site and I just have too much
        work to do.

        I have a lot done that I haven't posted, and I'll see what I can wrap
        up and stick up in the next couple of weeks. Lately I had been doing
        a lot of behind the scenes stuff that I can just let myself get past
        as I am trying to organize the site to make changes easier.

        As far as the broken links, well, I kind of prep everything and then
        add it as I make it, rather than make a new menu option each time I
        make a new section. I know it comes across like I am an idiot, but
        the reality is that I am just lazy as hell.

        I'll see if I can get some more stuff up this weekend. See ya.

        Knowlton
        -System 17-

        wrote:
        > I would agree, that site is or should I say has
        > potential to be a great site. The MOW stuff is good.
        > But alot of broken links and the rules, I havent seen
        > any. Where are they? I down loaded a couple ship
        > templates and recreated them. But I didnt get very
        > many. i am looking for the Elven ships in particular.
        > Does anyone know where to find them?
        >
        > =====
        > Scott Lewis
        > Director of Print Media/Art Director
        > Gye Nyame Marketing

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • knowlton190
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
          One thing I want to do with System 17 is post other people's
          submissions. If you want to make a Man O' War page on your favorite
          fleet, strategy, or pictures of your minis just email me at
          knowlton@... and let me know. If you would just like to add
          a paragraph with an idea or something that can be posted on an
          existing page, that is fine. I'll just say, <name goes here> and then
          your quote. . .

          Otherwise if you want to make something more elaborate, I'll just
          place it within System 17 like the other Man O' War pages show up. So
          if you know html, and it ain't hard, make something and I'll post it.

          I am more interested in your stuff than I am in mine. . .

          Knowlton
          -System 17-

          --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, knowlton190 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > Hi, I happen to notice some people's frustration with my site, or
          > progress with it. Do to real life stuff and in part lack of
          interest
          > I haven't gotten as much done on it as I would have liked. In
          truth,
          > I am all over the place on updates, as I get bored with working on
          > the same stuff all the time, even Man O' War. I hate scanning, and
          > editing pictures is pretty time consuming. I am trying to overhaul
          > EVERYTHING that used to be on my old site and I just have too much
          > work to do.
          >
          > I have a lot done that I haven't posted, and I'll see what I can
          wrap
          > up and stick up in the next couple of weeks. Lately I had been
          doing
          > a lot of behind the scenes stuff that I can just let myself get
          past
          > as I am trying to organize the site to make changes easier.
          >
          > As far as the broken links, well, I kind of prep everything and
          then
          > add it as I make it, rather than make a new menu option each time I
          > make a new section. I know it comes across like I am an idiot, but
          > the reality is that I am just lazy as hell.
          >
          > I'll see if I can get some more stuff up this weekend. See ya.
          >
          > Knowlton
          > -System 17-
          >

          > --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, scott lewis <slyotee@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > I would agree, that site is or should I say has
          > > potential to be a great site. The MOW stuff is good.
          > > But alot of broken links and the rules, I havent seen
          > > any. Where are they? I down loaded a couple ship
          > > templates and recreated them. But I didnt get very
          > > many. i am looking for the Elven ships in particular.
          > > Does anyone know where to find them?
          > >
          > > =====
          > > Scott Lewis
          > > Director of Print Media/Art Director
          > > Gye Nyame Marketing

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • scott lewis
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
            Hey, thats ok I completly understand.....just didnt
            know. Do you have any of the magic cards scanned in
            or a list of them and the spells?

            =====

            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
              yeah, I know some. are you able to take dreamweaver files?

              =====
              Scott Lewis
              Director of Print Media/Art Director
              Gye Nyame Marketing

              The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
              http://my.yahoo.com
            • knowlton190
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
                Yeah I scanned them by request a while ago. I'll stick them back up.
                You still need to download the rulebook thought to understand how to
                use them. I'll get them up around the weekend or so.

                See ya.

                wrote:
                > Hey, thats ok I completly understand.....just didnt
                > know. Do you have any of the magic cards scanned in
                > or a list of them and the spells?
                >
                > =====
                > Scott Lewis
                > Director of Print Media/Art Director
                > Gye Nyame Marketing

                > http://my.yahoo.com
              • knowlton190
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
                  I actually use dreamweaver to run my site. What kind of files were
                  you planning on sending other than .htm and picture files?

                  Actually, something like Dreamweaver is perfect for those who don't
                  know htm tags. . .

                  wrote:
                  > yeah, I know some. are you able to take dreamweaver files?
                  >
                  > =====
                  > Scott Lewis
                  > Director of Print Media/Art Director
                  > Gye Nyame Marketing

                  > http://my.yahoo.com
                • scott lewis
                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
                    I dont have anything yet, but as I get to know the
                    game, I plan to be more active in the community. That
                    would include my skills as well as ideas. I am a
                    Graphic designer, just getting my own company up and
                    going. So I understand busy work. I also know flash
                    plus several printing programs....if you need
                    something, let me know. Please be reasonable though,
                    I have a very busy schedule. I plan on recreating
                    all the stuff I download, for cleaner and more
                    consistant copies and putting the pdf's back up on
                    your site, if thats ok? There is still alot of stuff
                    I need to get though, plus I am trying to sit down and
                    learn the rules. I finaly got the downloads for all
                    three of the books.

                    =====

                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
                      Hell yeah I'll post anything that is nicer and cleaner than what I've
                      got. Right now the only thing I really want is some help with the
                      system 17 logo though. . . but I'll take anything for Man O' War too.

                      wrote:
                      > I dont have anything yet, but as I get to know the
                      > game, I plan to be more active in the community. That
                      > would include my skills as well as ideas. I am a
                      > Graphic designer, just getting my own company up and
                      > going. So I understand busy work. I also know flash
                      > plus several printing programs....if you need
                      > something, let me know. Please be reasonable though,
                      > I have a very busy schedule. I plan on recreating
                      > all the stuff I download, for cleaner and more
                      > consistant copies and putting the pdf's back up on
                      > your site, if thats ok? There is still alot of stuff
                      > I need to get though, plus I am trying to sit down and
                      > learn the rules. I finaly got the downloads for all
                      > three of the books.
                      >
                      > =====
                      > Scott Lewis
                      > Director of Print Media/Art Director
                      > Gye Nyame Marketing

                      > http://my.yahoo.com
                    • scott lewis
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
                        Of course...in return could we get a link from your
                        site to ours? we dont have ours up yet, but we hope
                        to within the next couple weeks. two questions, how
                        do you want the logo? what format? any specific
                        colors? are you printing anything with the logo?

                        =====
                        Scott Lewis
                        Director of Print Media/Art Director
                        Gye Nyame Marketing

                        http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
                      • knowlton190
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 2, 2004
                          Yeah I have no problem posting your link. I'll stick it somewhere on
                          my start page.

                          Email me at knowlton@... so I can reply about the logo
                          though, since it is a non- Man O War issue and I don't want to flood
                          Scott's site with messages about my site. ;)

                          See ya.

                          wrote:
                          > Of course...in return could we get a link from your
                          > site to ours? we dont have ours up yet, but we hope
                          > to within the next couple weeks. two questions, how
                          > do you want the logo? what format? any specific
                          > colors? are you printing anything with the logo?
                          >
                          > =====
                          > Scott Lewis
                          > Director of Print Media/Art Director
                          > Gye Nyame Marketing

                          > Send a seasonal email greeting and help others. Do good.
                          > http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
                        • Steve Freshour
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 3, 2004
                            your site is a good source of info, i like it, if people are frustrated they
                            just need to deal with it. after all the info is free.
                            Steve