Ship templates

  • crazylog357
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2004
      just an idea about ship templates cos i am sick and tired of trying
      to bid for (and lose) man o war ships on ebay.
      I have looked at the ship templetes present in the database/files,
      and they are ok but has anyone got any birdseye view photos of man o
      war ships?
      if so these photos could be downsized and printed off in the fashion
      of the existing ship templates and would look a lot better and save a
      lot of money.
      can any one help me?
    • zak_ukm
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
        Just uploaded the 4 empire templates, replaced the dwarf template as
        the ironclad pic had disappeared and put up a skaven template with a
        load of new ships designs.

        Again, if someone could whiten the backgrounds that would be great.
        If you upload the file again once whitened, let me know and I'll
        delete the original so it doesnt confuse people as to hich one to
        download...

        Zak
      • cell72004