Re: Sea of Blood

  • Belinda
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
      1 x rulebook
      9 x sea monster templates
      14 x flying creature templates
      6 x aircraft templates
      18 x anitflyer armament cards
      33 x norse crew counters
      26 x wound counters
      3 x ironfist templates
      46 x ship templates
    • kzsoloproject
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
        > 18 x anitflyer armament cards

        Does anyone know if there is a scan for the cards?
      • Belinda Johnson
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
          Just uploaded them for you, File section

          Belinda

          kzsoloproject <kzsoloproject@...> wrote:

          > 18 x anitflyer armament cards

          Does anyone know if there is a scan for the cards?

          The Sea Of Claws - Photo Section
          http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/lst

          The Sea Of Claws - File Section
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/files/

          The Sea Of Claws - Links
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/links

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Get unlimited calls to

          U.S./Canada

        • drosydibyn
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 20, 2016

            I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone know where a pdf copy of Sea of Blood rules could be got?

            MAny thanks

          • bill baily
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 20, 2016
            • drosydibyn
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 21, 2016
                Great, thanks. I now have a fully ruled-up kindle for when I want to do some revising on the train...
              • jjws.rm
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 8, 2016

                  The 7 Seas Monster profiles, Flyers for each race, and anti-flyer weapons