Sea of Blood

  • kzsoloproject
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
      I was just curious what came in the sea of blood box set besides the rule book and the
      templates? --just flyer counters?
    • Belinda
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        1 x rulebook
        9 x sea monster templates
        14 x flying creature templates
        6 x aircraft templates
        18 x anitflyer armament cards
        33 x norse crew counters
        26 x wound counters
        3 x ironfist templates
        46 x ship templates
      • kzsoloproject
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          > 18 x anitflyer armament cards

          Does anyone know if there is a scan for the cards?
        • Belinda Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
            Just uploaded them for you, File section

            Belinda

            kzsoloproject <kzsoloproject@...> wrote:

            > 18 x anitflyer armament cards

            Does anyone know if there is a scan for the cards?

            The Sea Of Claws - Photo Section
            http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/lst

            The Sea Of Claws - File Section
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/files/