Sea of Blood

  • kzsoloproject
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2004
      I was just curious what came in the sea of blood box set besides the rule book and the
      templates? --just flyer counters?
    • Belinda
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
        1 x rulebook
        9 x sea monster templates
        14 x flying creature templates
        6 x aircraft templates
        18 x anitflyer armament cards
        33 x norse crew counters
        26 x wound counters
        3 x ironfist templates
        46 x ship templates
      • kzsoloproject
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
          > 18 x anitflyer armament cards

          Does anyone know if there is a scan for the cards?
        • Belinda Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
            Just uploaded them for you, File section

            Belinda

            kzsoloproject <kzsoloproject@...> wrote:

            > 18 x anitflyer armament cards

            Does anyone know if there is a scan for the cards?

            The Sea Of Claws - Photo Section
            http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/lst

            The Sea Of Claws - File Section
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/files/

            The Sea Of Claws - Links
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            Get unlimited calls to

            U.S./Canada

          • drosydibyn
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 20, 2016

              I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone know where a pdf copy of Sea of Blood rules could be got?

              MAny thanks

            • bill baily
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 20, 2016
              • drosydibyn
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 21, 2016
                  Great, thanks. I now have a fully ruled-up kindle for when I want to do some revising on the train...
                • jjws.rm
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 8, 2016

                    The 7 Seas Monster profiles, Flyers for each race, and anti-flyer weapons