Conquest....

  • skytiger03isannoyed
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Scott,
      I was wondering...Are you were going to play in the MOW game that's
      at 5:00pm Sunday? Are you playing MOW at any other time? I've been
      painting up a fleet like a madman this week, and am itchin to try it
      out. I'm going both Saturday and Sunday. Let me know when, and I'll
      be there. I'd like very much to play you. Thanks.

      Dulce bellum inexpertis

      -Kevin
    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Kevin, I'll be running a Man O War game on Saturday morning in the
        open gaming area as I have a friend only coming on that day to play.
        I have a few guys commited to playing already but still have room
        for 2 (maybe 3 more) so just look for me at 9 am on Saturday.

        The Man O War game on Sunday at 5pm is being run by John Mc Walters
        who is also a member here. He also gets a lot of interest in his
        games and usually will have full games too. I'd say pick the game
        that best suits your schedule and either sign up early (for his) or
        show up early (for mine). Or better yet, do both!

        Hope to see ya there and if even if you don't play in mine, stop in
        and say hello.

        Scott

        --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, "skytiger03isannoyed"